The easiest way to scan/digitize, edit, finish, grade and cut material parts.
Download Windows Demo Version
MinoCAM isn't a CAD System: It's a Mini-CAM.
PDF Cost/Consumption Report
generated by MinoCAM
- Platform independent architecture.
Versions for Unix/Linux, Win32 and MacOS-X.
- Automated pattern digitizing/vectorizing using a scanner.
Our advanced artificial intelligence algorithm offers the
best output quality, featuring noise filter, automatic
detection of multiple parts, automatic detection of holes
and superb line smoothing.
- Manual digitizing of parts and lines using a digitizer tablet.
Three working modes: freehand, polyline and curve mode.
- Large set of line drawing and editing tools.
Edit, move, rotate, scale, smooth, trim, extend, close, mirror, etc.
- Precise drawing tools.
Including lines, rectangles, polygons, arcs, circles and ellipses.
- Vector Text Fonts:
Our text fonts engine supports almost all vectorized text
font formats available in the market, including True Type and
- Pattern finishing tools.
Including notchs, markers, holes, arc corners and chanfer corners.
- Powerful Grading system.
Easy to use grading system, with global grading of all
patterns and independent grading of single parts.
- Local grading using our intuitive Attachment system.
Provides full control of line grouth and distances during
grading, by attaching lines and parts of lines to each other.
- Adaptative grading.
To enable changes in models designed and graded using other CAD
Adaptatively detects the grading rules used in the original CAD system.
- Full CAM Support for automatic cutting and punching machines.
Define quality areas, nesting directions, tool options, and automatic nesting hints.
Support for Water-Jet, Knife, Punch and Laser machines.
- Reports and material cost/consumption estimates.
Print reports or export in PDF format to send by Email or publish on the Internet.
Automatic Nesting to cut patterns on card.
- Simple Automatic nesting.
Allows printing/cutting in paper, carton or other materials, without having to purchase additional software.
- Import and export foreign files.
Support for the most used formats in the industry, including
DXF, HPGL, CNC and PDF.
Special DXF import filters to simplify the interface with
the most common footwear CAD/CAM systems in the market.
- Remote connection to InoPRODtm management systems.
To upload and download model files to InoPROD servers over the Internet.
- Configurable and easy to use interface.
User preferences, toolbars, view filters, line snap and contextual multi-level undo/redo system.