InoControl - High Performance 7 Axis Motion Controller
Click to Enlarge
- Cost effective software solution for OEMs.
- Support for Stepper and Brush/Brushless Servo drives.
- Support for 2D (X,Y), 3D (X,Y,Z) and 6D (XYZ + ABC) operation modes.
- Support for autmatic tangent tool orientation on C Axis.
- JPG Image engraving using Laser/InkJet or Milling 2½D Profiles.
- Advanced spline interpolation algorithm generates very smooth output.
- High performance lookahead with dynamic acceleration control, to optimize torque usage at every motor rotation speed.
- Speed filtering/smoothing to minimize mechanical backlash effects.
- Motor resonance filtering.
- Support for multiple tools with different activating timings and offsets.
- Automatic tool management: elevation, open, close, tangent, delays, etc.
- Tool warehouse management: with automatic tool load and unload scripts.
- Proprietary high performance compressed serial command protocol to control external InoPLC motion control cards or intelligent servo drives (RS232/Ethernet).
- Connection to remote ModBUS and MelSecNet programmable controllers and servo drives.
- Read GCode CNC, HPGL, DXF and InoCAM-XML files.
- Simple user-friendly program editing tools to rotate or reposition cutting programs.
- Real-Time Graphical Console Monitor.
- Programmable auxiliary console window: to easily manage local and remote digital IO functions.
- TCP/IP Client/Server remote programming API to third party developers, enabling the integration in assembly lines, control multiple networked motion controllers from a single host or the creation of specific user applications. Language bindings available for C, C++, Python, etc.
- Connectivity to remote InoProdtm management servers.
- Optional integration with InoCAM digitizing/vision and automatic nesting systems.
Intelligent InoPLC motion control board including:
- Onboard pulse generation for 4 axis (Quadrature Encoder Simulation or Step Direction) with frequencies up to 157kHz per axis.
- Quadrature encoder or Step/Direction outputs for both single-ended or differential RS422/RS485 drives.
- 16 General Purpose Open-Drain Outputs (max. 50V/300mA) w/ inductive clamp, overcurrent and overtemperature protections.
- 16 General Purpose Protected Digital Inputs (15-30V).
- 2 Analog Inputs.
- One auxiliary Incremental Encoder Interface.
- Reset and Enable/Emergency inputs.
- Automatically disables all drives and outputs on emergency or when disconnected from host PC.
- Connects to any standard PC serial port: RS232 at 115200 baud.
- Proprietary compressed high performance serial command protocol (1220 motion commands per second) to execute high speed irregular motion profiles.
- On-the-fly motion command buffering, avoiding the use of specialized realtime operating systems.
- Very low host CPU utilization - doesn't require a dedicated PC.
- Power supply: DC 8V to 30V with internal 5V voltage regulator.
- SMT: Reduced Physical dimensions: 114x65 mm (apr. 4.5x2.5 in).
Download Working Demo
- Standard PC with > 1GHz CPU, 128Mb RAM and one standard serial port.
- Linux or MS Windows Operating System.
- Hyper-Threading or SMP recommended (optional).
- 3D Accelerated graphics card recommended (optional).